Vacancy Coordinator Accreditation & Quality
Would you like to work at a small non-for-profit organisation, in an international environment, and is quality important for you?
The position “Coordinator Accreditation & Quality” might be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking for a
Coordinator Accreditation & Quality (f/m)
(24 hours per week)
As Coordinator Accreditation & Quality you work in our small, engaged and enthusiastic team and you develop our quality policy and accreditation program to a next phase. Your mission is to be the quality expert and to support the WMDA members to obtain accreditation. You are the contact person for all questions related to our quality standards. Besides contact with your Dutch colleagues, you also maintain the contacts with the inspectors worldwide and you control all work related to the qualification process.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You take care of the development, implementation and securing the quality policy of WMDA and the WMDA Standards
- You are in control of the WMDA accreditation programme, you are responsible for an optimal service to organisations in the accreditation process. You ensure an efficient process, you support the development of training material for accreditation and give instructions to the reviewers
- You identify and anticipate on in- and external developments. You investigate chances and threats and initiate new policies regarding quality and accreditation
- You provide a risk analysis for the WMDA Board on a yearly basis
- You prepare the ISO certification for WMDA
- You are working in close collaboration with an international committee within the WMDA
- You have a scientific education and thinking level, preferably a completed study in the bio-medical or healthcare field
- You have affinity with quality and accreditation/certification
- You are able to work on a strategic, tactic as well as operational level
- You have a sense of administrative and political relations
- You are deployable flexibly during congresses and meetings
- Working experience in quality management or in the transplantation/transfusion/health-related field is an advantage
- You have a proactive and independent working attitude
- You have excellent communication and editorial skills
- You have excellent written and oral expression skills in Dutch and English, all communication is in English
- You have a flexible and customer-oriented attitude
- You communicate easily and effectively with people of different cultures
You are part of a stimulating team with a strong international character, in an innovative and fast growing organisation. We have an open and informal work culture where initiative is appreciated. Your salary will be according to the CAO University Medical Centers. The WMDA office is located in Leiden, close to Leiden Central Station. We offer a part-time employment with the possibility to a permanent employment.
You can send your application and CV before 6th of April to Caroline van Veen (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information please contact Caroline van Veen (+31 (0)88-5057904).